This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week. This position is in the Institute for School Partnership. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the assembly of new My Sci science kits, as well as the refurbishment of current science kits and materials.
- Assist with all areas of inventory control: receiving, material handling, moving inventory to proper locations and cycle counting.
- Help deliver and pick up kits from local St Louis area schools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, including in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended period of time on any workday.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs and ladders; to bend, stoop, and lift to move and retrieve materials.
- Ability to pull/push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds; and to reach above and below shoulder height.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with basic mathematics and numbers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Warehouse experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Fishbowl inventory system.
The hiring range for this position is $13.80 - $15.45 per hour.
Internal Applicant Instructions: Please attach a copy of your most current signed performance evaluation (completed within the last 18 months) to your online account. If you have not received a performance evaluation, you may provide two current signed letters of recommendation (written within the last 18 months), preferably to include one letter from either a current or recent former supervisor. To attach these documents, go to: My Career Tools, Add Attachment, Attachment Type – Performance Reviews or Letters of Recommendation.
To apply, go to jobs.wustl.edu and search for 49130.